- Used Cars
- New Vehicles
- Accident Repair
- Contact Us
MOTABILITY AWARENESS DAY
Friday 7th June
Do you or someone you care for receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or the new Enhanced Rate of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)?
If so, find out more about what the scheme, John Grose and our franchises can do for you at our Motability Awareness Day. It takes place on Friday 7th June 2013 from 10am - 5pm at our dealerships in Ipswich (Ford & Citroen on Ransomes Europark, Peugeot on Goddard Road) and Lowestoft (Ford & Kia on Whapload Road).
In addition to advice from our team of friendly specialists, there will also be:
- Adapted vehicles - Many vehicle adaptations are free of charge on the Motability scheme, we will have local specialists on hand to explain how your car can be adapted for your individual needs
- Specialist Disability Tuition - Information from a local driving school offering an adapted tuition vehicle
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- A range of Mobility scooters and walking aids from local suppliers
- A free prize draw to win an IPad
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Valet Parking
All are welcome to this free of charge, no obligation event. Please feel free to bring along any friends or family members who may be eligible and want to find out more. For further details please call 01473 270707 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the scheme and our latest offers, please select a franchise from the options below.