The All New Citroën C4 Cactus has won multiple awards now. With its distinctive style and innovative Airbumps, it seems the C4 Cactus is hard to beat!
Here are just some of the awards the C4 Cactus has won:
- 'Car Of The Year' & ‘Best Economical Car’ Awards 2015 by CarBuyer
- 'Production Car Of The Year' Award by Car Design News
- 'Small SUV less than £16,000' Award by WhatCar 2015
- 'Small Hatchback Of The Year' Award 2015 at UK Car Of The Year Awards
- 'Most Beautiful Interior' Award 2015 at the International Automobile Festival
- 'Hatchback Of The Year' Award 2014 by TopGear Magazine
- ‘Crossover’ 2014 at the Next Green Car Awards
- 'Design Of The Year' Award 2014 by Fleet World
The Citroën C4 Cactus has also been shortlisted for the 2015 European Car Of The Year Awards.
The 'Car of the Year' award by Carbuyer praised the C4 Cactus identifying it as being a genuine game-changer in the UK market, thanks to its appealing blend of "striking looks", interior space, practicaility and fuel economy.
Stuart Milne, Editor of Carbuyer, said: "The Citroën C4 Cactus was the standout car for Carbuyer this year. It is the product of some very clever thinking, leading to a number of industry firsts and represents Citroen at its brilliant, quirky best"
The C4 Cactus was designed to reduce the cost of ownership throughout the life of the vehicle without any compromise in design and comfort. Thanks to its low weight, which Citroën has worked hard to reduce to 1070 kg, the 1.6 BlueHDi diesel engine can achieve up to 83 Miles Per Gallon and 87g/km (CO2). Even the petrol variant can achieve 66 MPG (official combined) and CO2 emissions of only 98 g/km, meaning the C4 Cactus is tax-free.
To explore the C4 Cactus in more detail please click here or to see our latest C4 Cactus offers click here.