John Grose recognised for great customer service
David Billison from Suffolk-based dealership, John Grose celebrates its success in receiving the highly coveted commended status in the Regional Website of the Year category in the national 2019 Dealer Awards. The commendation recognises their commitment to providing great service to customers of the Motability Car Scheme throughout 2018.
The 2019 Dealer Awards programme rewards best practice and ensures customers receive exemplary customer service across the nationwide car dealer network. Prizes are available across 11 categories, the awards are judged on how a dealer delivers the Scheme to customers, and is assessed by customer feedback and reviews of their Motability Scheme performance.
Jo Ball, Dealer Development Manager – Dealer Relations at Motability Operations Ltd, explains:
“We are extremely proud of the achievements all our winners and commended specialists, including John Grose, have achieved. It’s great to see the high level of service delivered by our dealer network and we are pleased to present the latest 2019 Dealer Awards. The annual Awards allow us to thank dealers for providing consistently positive customer service, highlighting those who are doing it well and encouraging others to do the same.
“It is a testament to the outstanding standard, professional approach, and expert knowledge of John Grose that they have been recognised as a commended dealership – congratulations to them for their well-deserved 2019 Dealer Awards.”
Celebrating their 2019 Dealer Awards commendation, David Billison, Group Sales Director, from John Grose, said:
“We are thrilled that the high standards of our service and knowledge of the Motability Scheme have been commended by the 2019 Dealer Awards. The team is really proud to receive this accolade and we look forward to continuing our award-winning approach to customer service in the current year.”
Anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment can exchange their weekly payment to lease a new car through the Motability Scheme. Insurance, servicing, RAC breakdown assistance and replacement tyres are included in the cost of the lease.
For more information about the Motability Scheme visit us today or call 01473 270707.
Information for editors
About the Motability Scheme:
- The Motability Scheme is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people. It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free motoring to over 600,000 disabled customers and their families. Scooters and powered wheelchairs can also be leased through the Motability Scheme.
- The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Armed Forces Independence Payment. Customers transfer their mobility allowance to Motability Operations Ltd to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
- When leasing a Motability Scheme car, insurance for two named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional cost.
- When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
- A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 100g of CO2 per km or less are available through the Scheme.
- Motability is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (number 299745) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 736309). Motability also provides grants to customers, who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.
- Motability Operations Ltd is an independent company that operates the Motability Scheme under contract to Motability (the charity). Any profits are non-distributable and are reinvested for the benefit of customers. Motability Operations Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 735390.