<<< Back to Job Listings
Service Technician - Full Time
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC / MOT TESTER – LOWESTOFT – FULL TIME
Would you like to work for one of East Anglia’s most prestigious Motor Retail Groups?
A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a team player at our dealership in Lowestoft.
Are you a fully qualified Automotive Technician looking for a new challenge with a highly successful main dealer?
The duties will include:
- Undertake maintenance, service, repair and warranty activities on motor vehicles to the highest standards
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to Company and manufacturers timescales and standards of workmanship
- Effectively record details of works undertaken and components utilised
- Keep work area clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards and adhere to all health and safety requirements
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Key Abilities and Skills Required:
- MOT Tester
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Full driving license
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment without supervision
- The skills to provide excellent standards of workmanship
- Works well in a team environment to support their colleagues
- Motivated to exceed productivity targets
John Grose Group employs over 300 staff and offers the opportunity of long-term career progression across multiple disciplines.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, please email email@example.com or apply using the link below