<<< Back to Job Listings
Apprentice Sales Administrator
Due to business expansion, we are currently looking to hire candidates in Ipswich to join our busy Sales Administration team in Ipswich. The right attitude and a determination to learn and succeed are more important to us than previous experience and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Full training will be given and our experienced team will coach you on how to:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships
- Work efficiently as part of a dynamic and busy team
- Communicate effectively with people internally and externally
- Use our in-house systems
The automotive retail world is evolving at a pace, so successful candidates will not only need the traditional communication skills, but also to embrace the latest technology. Being well-organised with a flexible outlook and good numeracy and literacy skills is essential, as is excellent attention to detail and being able to priorities and manage deadlines.
We’ll support you studying towards a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification, during which you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare and administer sales orders
- Use our internal, computer-based systems
- Book vehicles into stock and ensuring all documentation is in order
- Carry out vehicle background checks
- Work closely with the sales team
John Grose are one of East Anglia’s longest-established motor dealer groups with numerous accolades for customer satisfaction and performance. We employ over 300 staff and offer the opportunity for long-term career progression.
We can offer the right candidates:
- A starting salary of £12,000pa
- A 5-day working week
- 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- A great working environment with our enthusiastic and friendly teams
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. As part of our recruitment process, you’ll have the opportunity to visit our dealership and spend time with our existing sales administration team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link below