<<< Back to Job Listings
Commercial Master Technician
Are you a fully qualified Automotive Technician looking for a new challenge with a highly successful main dealer?
Does working in a friendly and supportive environment where your personal progression will be taken seriously appeal to you?
We are seeking a Commercial Master Technician to join our busy team at John Grose Ipswich. John Grose is a family owned business who have been involved in the motor trade since 1888, we aspire not to be the biggest, but to be the best.
Applicable candidate’s main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Undertaking maintenance, service, repair and warranty activities on motor vehicles to the highest standards.
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to Company and manufacturer’s timescales and standards of workmanship.
- Effectively record details of works undertaken and components utilized.
- Keep work area clean and tidy, organized and safe from hazards and adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate:
- MOT Tester (preferred but not essential, training is provided).
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Full driving license.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment without supervision.
- The skills to provide excellent standards of workmanship.
- Works well in a team environment to support their colleagues.
- Motivated to exceed productivity targets.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Newly qualified technician will start on £22k rising to £25K with further experience and training (plus an additional £1k if you are a MOT tester)
Diagnostic/Senior technician – basic £28K plus bonus
Master/CT technician – basic £32K plus bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
If you feel you have the required skills to make a success of this role then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org