<<< Back to Job Listings
Are you looking for the opportunity to start and build a career within IT?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our experienced IT team as an IT Assistant at our largest dealership, in Ipswich.
You will assist the IT team in the daily control, support, maintenance and implementation of IT systems, hardware and software across the entire John Grose Group.
Your key responsibilities include;
- Providing first line IT support for all employees within the organisation
- To complete set up and maintenance of PC users, applications and business systems
- Actively respond to queries and IT issues
- Supporting the administration of centralised servers and networks
- Maintaining IT department administration and updating internal records
Who are we looking for?
Do you have a GCSE, diploma or equivalent in IT?
Have you had exposure to level 1 and/ or level 2 hardware and software support?
It is essential you have great time management and communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training and development
- Free on-site parking
- John Grose employee discounts
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 8 bank holidays
If you're interested please apply using the form below.