<<< Back to Job Listings
Our busy BSI and Manufacturer approved Accident Repair facility on Ransomes Europark in IPSWICH repairs all makes of vehicle, whether damaged in major accidents or with minor scratches to an exceptionally high standard.
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled strip and fit / mechanical technician with experience in either a franchised dealership or bodyshop operation.
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on motor vehicles.
- To be able to identify hidden damage after strip and assist with compiling parts and labour lists in conjunction with colleagues.
- Ensure all work is completed safely, maintaining the highest standard of repair in an efficient manner.
- Previous experience of working with the automotive industry
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- To carry out duties as detailed on job cards to manufacturer and company standards
- To use initiative and have the ability to prioritise workload to meet delivery times and customers’ expectations
- To be able to work independently but liaise effectively with colleagues and support others by multi-tasking during busy periods.
- Use of workshop management systems.
This exciting opportunity requires outstanding commitment, drive and interpersonal skills. In return, our established, family owned company is dedicated to the training and development of our employees and offer an excellent remuneration package.
Interested in furthering your career within our progressive Motor Group? Please send a copy of your CV to Debbie Reed, John Grose, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, IP3 9BE, email it to email@example.com, or apply using the form below