<<< Back to Job Listings
Accident & Repair Centre Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful accident and repair centre as an apprentice working at both our Ransomes Europark and Framlingham dealership.
If you are looking to start a long term career with a motor dealership that is fully focused on your professional development through manufacturer standard training, then John Grose could be the Company for you.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our highly skilled team as an apprentice. You will learn how to carry out repairs to damaged vehicles to meet the manufacturer's and John Grose's standards, as well as delivering unbeatable services to our customers.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to work quickly
- Good communication skills
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to work well in a team
- A real passion for the motor trade
- Maths and English at GCSE grade 4 to 9 (A-C)
- Full driving licence
We especially would like to hear from you if you are currently doing a relevant course at college. We would support you through your studies and offer really valuable workshop experience.