<<< Back to Job Listings
Apprentice Vehicle Sales Administrator
Do you want to work for one of East Anglia’s most prestigious car dealerships?
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Vehicle Sales Administrator with the following attributes:
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage deadlines
Duties will include:
- Preparation and administration of sales orders
- Use of internal computer based systems
- Booking in new vehicles and ensuring all documentation is in order
- Communicating internally and externally
- Working closely with the sales team
What can we offer the right candidate?
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Generous staff discounts
John Grose is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume that you have not been successful.