<<< Back to Job Listings
Fleet Sales Coodinator
At John Grose Ipswich, we're looking for a Fleet Sales Coordinator to join our team! We are a multi franchise motor dealer group, and your role will involve looking after Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Kia Fleet Sales. You will be joining an experienced, dedicated award-winning team!
About the Role
You will be working closely with the Business Centre Manager supporting the smooth delivery of vehicles across the UK. On a daily basis you will be: owning and handling customer queries, establishing vehicle availability, registering vehicles, arranging and coordinating deliveries, invoicing, preparing and completing all relevant paperwork.
We are looking for someone who has previous administration experience within the Motor Trade. Fleet experience would be desirable but is not essential if you have the industry knowledge!
- Email management and the ability to use Word and Excel databases effectively and accurately
- Able to pick up new systems, ideally with a working knowledge of CRM (Kerridge)
- High level of customer service skill used when dealing with internal and external contacts
- High attention to detail and good telephone manner
- Ability to organise your own workload and plan your day effectively
- Flexibility during peak periods
What you can expect
This exciting opportunity requires outstanding commitment, drive and interpersonal skills.
In return, our established, family owned company is dedicated to the training and development of our employees and offers:
- An excellent remuneration package
- Free on-site parking
- John Grose employee discounts
- Company Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 8 bank holidays
Interested in furthering your career within our progressive Motor Group?
Please send a copy of your CV to Debbie Reed, John Grose, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, IP3 9BE, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the form below.