<<< Back to Job Listings
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our manufacture approved accident and repair centre as a skilled Audatex trained Estimator.
The successful candidate will be assessing damaged vehicles and dealing with insurance companies and customers, in a fast paced professional bodyshop.
- Assess and estimate all damaged vehicles brought in for repair
- Effectively operate the bodyshop management system “Autoflow”
- Ensure all work carried out meets manufactures and company standards
- Work with the department to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Previous experience of working in a bodyshop environment in a similar role is essential
- Conversant with Escribe and Thatcham methodology
- ATA or IMI Level 3 in vehicle damage assessment ideal but not essential
- Audatex trained (part trained would be considered)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and still produce a high standard of work
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Full (clean) driving licence
If you feel you have the required skills to make a success of this role then we would love to hear from you. In return our established, family owned company is dedicated to the training and development of our employees and offer an excellent remuneration package.
Interested in furthering your career within our progressive Motor Group? Please send a copy of your CV to Debbie Reed at email@example.com or to John Grose, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, IP3 9BE.