The eagerly anticipated flagship of the Citroën range. New C5 X Plug-in Hybrid uniquely combines the elegance of a saloon and the versatility of an estate car with the commanding road presence of an SUV. Its plug-in hybrid technology offers up to 31miles of full electric range (WLTP) for local zero emission use, while the smooth petrol engine gives the performance needed for longer journeys.
New Citroën C5 X Plug-in Hybrid is suitable for most day-to-day journeys. In electric mode, it offers:
- 180hp from the petrol engine and 81.2kW from the electric motor - both seamlessly combine to deliver a combined power of 225hp and a combined torque of 360Nm
- 4 Driving modes (Electric, Hybrid, Comfort and Sport)
- A full electric range of up to 31miles (WLTP test cycle) with low noise levels, zero emissions while driving and comfortable cruising speeds of up to 83mph (where legally permitted).
THE FOUR DRIVING MODES
The e-toggle switch on the centre console allows you to select the driving mode: Electric, Hybrid, Comfort or Sport. Control of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® Active Suspension continuously adapts to each driving mode.
- Electric: The car has a driving range of up to 31miles (WLTP cycle), suitable for most users’ daily journeys. All representing distance travelled without consuming fuel.
- Hybrid: The vehicle manages the electric motor and petrol engine automatically for optimum efficiency.
- Comfort: Based on Hybrid mode, this driving mode offers additional flexibility thanks to Citroën Advanced Comfort® Active Suspension.
- Sport: C5 X Plug-in Hybrid offers dynamic performance thanks to the electric motor, which boosts the petrol engine for combined power of 225hp. Citroën Advanced Comfort® Active Suspension is optimised for better road-holding.
How long will it take to charge a C5 X Plug-In Hybrid at home?
John Grose Group Limited is a credit broker but not a lender and is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit activities under the Firm Reference Number 311058. We will receive a commission from the lenders we work with for introducing you to them, either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions and may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and provide financial support for our training and marketing. However, any such amounts they or other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. You have the right to request the commission amount, to do this contact email@example.com. John Grose Group Limited is an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Distribution. Their Firm Reference Number is 312143. Our FCA Permitted business is arranging general insurance and finance contracts.
You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the www.fca.org.uk