Buy with Confidence
All our dealerships are open and the safety and well-being of our employees and customers remains our number one priority during these challenging times.
Whilst we still love to see and spend time with you in person, we have looked at ways of minimising contact with our customers and invested in new technology to allow us communicate more effectively with you online from the comfort of your home.
Some of the new services we offer include:
- Click & collect when purchasing a new or used vehicle
- Home deliveries
- Video appointments (click here to book your appointment)
- Unaccompanied test drives (click here for more details)
- Reserve any used vehicle for £99 online (click here for more details)
- Contactless payment
We’ve put in place a comprehensive set of safety measures to enable us to operate safely and minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission which include additional cleaning procedures, hand sanitiser stations and protective screens at all locations so you can feel confident when dealing with us.
Our health and safety procedures include:
- 2m distancing in our showrooms
- One-way layouts
- Redesigned desk spacing
- Perspex screens
- Building doors left open where possible to minimise touch-points
- Non-contact infrared thermometers used to take the temperatures of all staff daily
- Masks, gloves and face shields available for all staff
- Nitrile gloves available for all customers
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Zip-top bags for safe handling of keys
- Vehicle sales can be conducted online or by phone without the need to visit the dealership
- Customers can take unaccompanied test drives in sanitised vehicles for up to 30 minutes
- Customer vehicles in for service or repair, and sold or rental vehicles awaiting collection, will have key touch-points thoroughly sanitised prior to handover
Please stay safe and join us in taking the extra precautions needed to help reduce the risk of infection - we look forward to seeing you.