Creating a Contact-Free Environment
During these difficult and unprecedented times, we have put stringent health and safety procedures in place so our employees will feel comfortable to come to work each day and you, our customers, will feel confident when dealing with us.
Our health and safety procedures include:
- 2m distancing in our showrooms
- One-way layouts
- Redesigned desk spacing
- Perspex screens
- Building doors left open where possible to minimise touch-points
- Non-contact infrared thermometers used to take the temperatures of all staff daily
- Masks, gloves and face shields available for all staff
- Nitrile gloves available for all customers
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Zip-top bags for safe handling of keys
- Vehicle sales can be conducted online or by phone without the need to visit the dealership
- Customer vehicles in for service or repair, and sold or rental vehicles awaiting collection, will have key touch-points thoroughly sanitised prior to handover
Please stay safe and join us in taking the extra precautions needed to help reduce the risk of infection.