<<< Back to Job Listings
We are currently seeking to recruit a full time Accounts Clerk to join our busy Accounts team based on Ransomes Europark in Ipswich. Working hours are 8.30am till 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Preparation of management accounting information
- Maintaining the purchase ledger and recording all payments to suppliers and other payments
- Maintaining the sales ledger and recording receipts received from customers and other receipts
- Reconciling nominal ledger accounts
- Resolve internal/external customer enquiries
- Supporting other functions within the wider Accounts team
Essential Education and Experience:
- Minimum of GCSE level C or above including Maths, English & ICT
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- AAT or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- The ideal person will be enthusiastic, highly motivated with a professional manner
- Ability to communicate and work in a team are essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Considerable customer contact experience, professional approach and excellent communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- An analytical mind
If you feel you have the required skills to make a success of this role we would be happy to receive a copy of your up to date CV. Please apply below or email email@example.com.