John Grose Ford Accident Repair
At John Grose we know that having an accident is never a pleasant experience. We aim to make dealing with your vehicle repair and your insurance company following an accident trouble free, plus to return your vehicle to its pre-accident condition and getting you back on the road as quickly as possible.
We offer car and van repair whatever the make and model, we are approved by most major insurance companies and we have been awarded bsi. ‘The British Standards Institution’ Vehicle Damage Repair KITEMARK, which means we exceed the industry standard for vehicle damage repair. We’re very proud to achieve bsi. KITEMARK status as this is only given to repairers who have the technical competence, management systems and procedures to operate and perform to the highest standards.
‘It is a little-known fact that even if your insurance company recommend another repairer, you can still choose where your vehicle is repaired.’
If you decide not to go through your insurance company, or you have a minor scratch or dent you would like repaired, we offer individual customers the same high level of service and are happy to deal with you direct. Getting rid of that annoying scratch or dent could cost less than you think, contact us for a quote today.
Ford Accident Management
Ford owners can take advantage of the Ford Accident Management service. As an authorised Ford Repairer, we can offer Ford’s fully managed accident repair service to assist in handling your claim, vehicle recovery, repair and courtesy car when you’ve had an accident. This service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Just one call to us on 01473 200446 or Ford’s Accident Management 24 hour helpline on 0800 587 3673 and you’ll be in safe hands. The specialist team will assist you in making a claim if required, then you can just sit back and let us and Ford do all the hard work for you. We will make sure your car is repaired to Ford’s exacting standard by expert staff using only Ford parts and ensuring you have a replacement vehicle for the duration of your repairs. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Ford Accident Management will provide you with a free service from the time you have an accident to the moment you collect your repaired Ford, which covers:
- Recovery of your vehicle where it cannot be driven, free of charge
- Provide you with a replacement car – even if it’s not included in your insurance policy, even if you were at fault if an insurance claim is required
- Liaise with your insurance company after you have notified them of the incident, to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Approved Accident Repair Centre
- Only Ford genuine parts will be fitted
- Only Ford trained technicians will work on your car
- Your Ford panel warranty will be maintained
The John Grose Accident Repair Centre offers Loan Cars, a Collection and Delivery Service and a Courtesy Bus to and from Ipswich town centre and we're easy to find on the Ransomes Europark, just off the A14.
Additional Services We Offer
- Computerised Geometry Check (with printout)
- Computerised Chassis Alignment (with printout)
- Air Conditioning
- Smart Repairs and Paintless Dent Removal
- Paint Protection
- Alloy Wheel Refurbs
To request an estimate or further details of our services, please click the ‘Make an enquiry’ button above and complete the online form, or call 01473 200446